What is BioSweep?
BioSweep offers unparalleled protection; it is the most effective technology available for:
✓ Permanent odour removal including: smoke, cooking, mould/damp, animal odours, body odour, gas, oil and tobacco
✓ Air and surface decontamination
✓ Microbe eradication including MRSA, Staphylococcus, E. coli and C-difficile and mould spores
✓ 100% guarantee
✓ Proven, lasting results, up to one year’s protection.
Who can benefit from BioSweep?
Any indoor environment – BioSweep eliminates odours permanently by breaking down and removing the particles that cause them.
- Commercial kitchens
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Hotels and holiday homes
- Meeting facilities
- Healthcare organisations
- Cruise liners and riverboats
- Sports facilities
- Vehicles – Fleet, emergency services, mobile homes
- Trauma/crime scene areas
- Fire damaged buildings
- Water damaged buildings
- Care institutions e.g. child-care, residential homes
What are the benefits?
BioSweep is complete, unrivalled protection from harmful pathogens, disease transmission and contamination. Complete air and surface decontamination in your environment. This is a proven and cost-effective process that exceeds all air quality standards, keeping your workplace clean and safe. BioSweep treatment is non-toxic and safe to use on all surfaces.
BioSweep provides permanent odour removal. Not only is it cost effective but it is safe, environmentally friendly, fast, and long lasting. This proven technology is safe to use on fabrics/material and you will have the peace of mind of a 100% decontamination guarantee, certified for up to a year.
How does it work?
- BioSweep base treatment – destroys surface and airborne contamination
- BioSweep surface defence treatment – to prevent the return of contaminants (bacteria, viruses, fungi, particulate matter)
- Germicidal UV radiation – Microorganisms in the air are radiated using UV within the BioSweep chamber, this renders them unable to reproduce.
- Plasma gas attack – Sterilisation of microorganisms using oxygen, superoxide, atomic oxygen radicals and hydro peroxide radicals.
- Oxidation – Trivalent oxygen (O3) within the equipment chamber combines with hydrogen peroxide for complete decontamination.
- Hydroxyl radical production – nanoparticles which line the inside of the chamber undergo a photocatalytic reaction caused by the UV field. The oxy-radicals produced destroy organic matter within the chamber.
- HEPA filtration – High Efficiency Particulate Air filtration to remove harmful particulates.
This fast, effective process is carried out with minimal disruption to the workplace.
If you would like to know more about hygiene cleaning with BioSweep
Call Ideal Response today 01622 926 505
CHAS, IPAF and CSCS accredited provider with over 15 years’ experience in the industry.