Posted on: 5th August 2021
Work involves a variety of duties in accordance with industry best practices. These works will be for a variety of clients and will be instructed by the relevant line manager at any one time. Work is subject to review for the quality of final results and the speed of completion.
About the Role
- Supervision and planning of site works.
- Providing admin support and invoicing of works upon completion.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation applicable to all works including timesheets and expenses.
- Training and supervision of trainee technicians.
- To maintain a clean working environment at all times on all sites.
- To liaise with the supervisor/s to identify places of work, tasks, materials required and all related information.
- To ensure, at all times, the Health & Safety policy and procedures of the company are adhered to by all parties on all live sites of work for all Clients and work streams.
- To identify any areas of business development, areas for improvement for Ideal Response.
- To liaise with all Line Managers within the Group to ensure cohesion, partnering, efficiency, profitability and continual improvement.
- To undertake any other duty as requested by the management of Ideal Response during the course of employment.
- Building and maintaining working relationships with suppliers, loss adjusters and clients.
- Working away from home as and when required.
- Any other reasonable duties that may be necessary.
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- The ability to deal professionally & sensitively with a wide range of contacts at different levels.
- Be able to work as part of a team or on own using their own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise workload & manage tasks.
- Knowledge & Experience of working with a variety of drying and cleaning methods. An in depth knowledge of working practices in all aspects of damage mitigation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Relevant CSCS Card – Preferred but not essential
- BDMA Technician / DewPoint / IICRC essential (one or more of these qualifications)
- Knowledge & Experience of working with the Insurance industry in relation to damage mitigation works – essential.